Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

Intimacy

This is a story that has circulated on the internet for some time. I don’t know the author. I caught it from SAJ Shirazi, It is really  sweet and touching.


When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, “I’ve got something to tell you.”
She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking.
“I want a divorce.” I raised the topic calmly.
She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, “Why?”
I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, “You are not a man!”
That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; I had lost my heart to a lovely girl called Dew, a woman at my work that I had developed feelings for. I didn’t love my wife anymore. I only pitied her!
With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement, which stated that she could own our house, 30% shares of my company and the car. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Dew so dearly.
Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce that had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now. The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Dew. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.
In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that for that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage. This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into our bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door each morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.
I told Dew about my wife’s divorce conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. “No matter what tricks she tries, she has to face the divorce,” she said scornfully.
My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, saying, “Baba is holding Mama in his arms!” His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms.
She closed her eyes and said softly; “Don’t tell our son about the divorce.”
I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.
On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest.. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.
On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Dew about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the every day workout made me stronger.
Innocent boy
"Our son came in at the moment and said, 'Dad, its time to carry mum out.'"
She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. Suddenly it hit me; she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.
Our son came in at that moment and said, “Dad, its time to carry mum out.” To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day. But her much lighter weight made me sad.
On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, “I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy.”
I drove to the office and jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind… I walked upstairs. Dew opened the door and I said to her, “Sorry, Dew, I do not want the divorce anymore.”
She looked at me, astonished. Then touched my forehead. “Do you have a fever?” She said.
I moved her hand off my head. “Sorry, Dew,” I said, “I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other any more. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death does us apart.”
Dew seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote: “I’ll carry you out every morning until deaths do us apart.”
The small details of our lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, the property, and the bank balance that matters. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real and happy marriage!

Labels: , ,

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 1:00 AM,

46 Comments:

At October 11, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Blogger jade said...

but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Dew so dearly. How To Rekindle Sexual Intimacy In Your Relationship

 
At March 26, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

Unmistakably my team up twenty male I have a getting together twenty and this just starts from individuals requesting me questions because all from you get a handle on that I can talk in any case I have not predicted that would talk it’s just a speedy take

http://bestbody-buildingworkouts.com/

 
At March 26, 2016 at 4:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

To keep the chin area above the bar. This mode of labor out is particularly useful to Altissimo Doris and other assisting returning muscle tissue. . Deadlights: This is a yet another popular body creating execute out which enables you get rid more body fat while providing your whole body the required execute out. http://bestbody-buildingworkouts.com/

 
At March 27, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm correct and afterward with some chicken turn inperson protein to keep me full and have a ton of vitality on I likewise just url did a ton of like proteinshakes too in light of the fact that they've moved to the bodyquicker.
http://bestbodybuilding-training.com/

 
At March 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

Tags: ought part-time job? Russian tutoring give Personal tutoring in the student's area helps the student. Each student has not any skill fully developed. Personal tutoring at home helps the student. Well almost every pupil secondary has its

http://bestbodybuilding-training.com/

 
At March 28, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Blogger evadodd305 said...

Tip top buts they went to meanwhile ask for as Charles karat in Darwin said quite plainly in his book The tax million years in light of the way that it would be coordinating and guiding the planet there is on a very basic level the lifestyle everything productivity therefore entreating the all inclusive community .
http://bestbodybuilding-training.com/

 
At March 28, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

Important. I watch the lighting, cleanliness, safety, because these points are important for a tenant. When you have identified parking lot or garage that meets your goals, you will not have doubts whether you made a good

http://fitness-focuses.com/

 
At March 29, 2016 at 2:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That give you cut out, tore abs. The wrong mentality however is the thing that prevents you from getting over your usual range of familiarity, that little voice that will let you know not to work out today since you're excessively casual and you can do it tomorrow, or not to stress over eating the right sustenance’s .
http://fitness-focuses.com/

 
At March 29, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

Exceptionally very critical compound that is yes on the off chance that you need by name yet another logout all the more definitely precisely and yak at com is supplement

http://powerlifting-classic.com/

 
At March 30, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautifully shaped arms. If you wish to have firmer thighs and legs, instead of doing squats, you can do of it and another for lunges. This is how muscular misunderstandings perform. You are still concentrating on your target areas but you are approaching it in a different manner. You get the same .
http://powerlifting-classic.com/

 
At March 30, 2016 at 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

See exceptionally noteworthy results in your muscles. •What Is The Best Diet Plan For Ectomorph? One of the best eating regimen arranges that you ought to receive while working out is unified with the right blend of proteins, complex sugars.

http://fittips-campus.com/

 
At March 30, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

By Berman or in sacks infections can spread directly from human to human through a wheeze or hack smallpox killed approximately 500 million individuals a century ago and flu another $100 million in the 1918 flare-up alone now with over populated

http://muscles-chemist.com/

 
At March 31, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Blogger sarahhayes252 said...

An offer devices we some assistance with beginning playing with us in this manner I am researcher and this is potentially the main device I made in research association and here's the reason we made it got the chance to be an actuator we think a significant measure about how muscles are collected and .
http://fittips-campus.com/

 
At April 1, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Point in fact, if you do this super-set correctly with all out, no holds barred strength, and you will not be able to carry out another set. This fantastic 7 moment chest area schedule is very efficient for explosive muscle chest area growth.
http://muscletips-college.com/

 
At April 1, 2016 at 11:53 PM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

LinkedIn or Video, or search engines egg type "HR [your company] "in Google to find some information. Find contact information for your contacts. To do this

http://muscletips-college.com/

 
At April 4, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

Checks. The rest of the time I spend an hour or two each month to manage departures and new rentals. I count half an hour per rental. Overall, I think a

http://muscle-preparation.com/

 
At April 13, 2016 at 10:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Much when you're getting muscle, since it weighs more than fat. Protein and Muscle Building Protein is the foundation of all muscles; so lots of individuals on a muscle building diet system eat almost nothing except proteins. However, in addition to needing proteins to get attractive, you need carbohydrates for the energy you need to.
http://manmuscle-site.com/

 
At April 14, 2016 at 2:10 AM, Blogger kildh said...

Up every excuse in the book why are unable to execute it. 3. Excellent trainers do not write exercises, they write programs. They do not think regularly, but a weekly, monthly and yearly basis. Training is a procedure and it is significant to always see

http://musclegettips.com/

 
At April 18, 2016 at 12:33 AM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

Inch on my arms, shoulders are beginning to look rounder, mid-region beginning to look more full, back getting more wide, and legs getting more grounded. I dropped another inch off my waist dropped Testadrox

http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/testadrox-scam/

 
At April 28, 2016 at 1:13 AM, Blogger ammadroy1450 said...

What the new the new the net it's the morning appealing be croissant to Anna's finally got the chance to heal on every muscle school student suffered for hosted last for months kind of 3 p.m. it identified I just want to make sure I get on with my stuff

http://checkbinary.com/

 
At May 10, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Blogger binaas said...

Bellaplex Try not to be too thick or could cover the pink of the eyelids. After © s, use a pencil black eye to define the line of sight, so that the tab ± as look more dense. Now we have to curl the tab ± as to look like Barbie. Apply generous layers of your favorite Ramel in the tab ± as upper and lower. And put the tab ± false as ridÃculas more you find. The more ridÃculas better. And if you want the full effect Barbie, give a little love to ± tab and uses short as false as ± tab here too © n. .


http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/do-not-buy-bellaplex-read-this-first/

 
At May 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

premium cleanse paper is their personal trainer yelling at you couldn't do it and you can't he not personal break to the number 12 today is to right every thing down you really gotta be honest really really really got to be true to yourself contract me changes will calm in 15 only cheating yourself not trying to impress anyone really fiercely read it and you won't be surprise how much food you consume don't even think about cell that leaves me to a whole nother Bay be doing a 12-week .

http://optimalstackfacts.us/premium-cleanse-effective-waste-removal

 
At May 15, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Blogger click1 said...

I've made $64,000 so far this year w0rking 0nline and I'm a full time student. I'm using an 0nline business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great m0ney. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out aboutit. Here’s what I've beendoing…
O════► =============== >> http://www.pocket-cents50.com

 
At June 11, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Blogger jameskyla389 said...

On the off chance that you need to succeed in lifting weights or weight reduction by admission of the well defined Abs, you ought to incorporate a considerable measure of sound fats in your eating regimen. Be mindful so as not to incorporate the wrong fats (omentum and subcutaneous fat) in light of the fact that these are risky to your wellbeing.



http://buildingmusclefast88.com/

 
At June 12, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Blogger kristonlee22 said...

As I said, HIIT standards can be utilized for a game, so right away, I'd like to demonstrate to you an example workout that you can test and attempt at home before you duke it out with an individual mentor. An example HIIT workout for novices Since shorelines, lakes and pools are never far away in Bangkok, here is a HIIT swimming workout schedule. Warm up (We'll never say it enough, a legitimate warm-up is urgent, whatever game you take part in.

http://effectivemusclegain76.com/

 
At June 14, 2016 at 11:53 PM, Blogger kristonlee22 said...

What individuals must comprehend is that there are sorts of nervousness. Aside from being a response to push, nervousness can likewise be an indication or therapeutic can prompt a medicinal issue. There are diverse approaches to manage issues of nervousness, contingent upon the sort of turmoil a man experiences. Indications of tension and anxiety show physically, inwardly, behavioral and mental.

http://top9musclebuilding.com/

 
At June 16, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Blogger kristonlee22 said...

The half squat abbreviates the piriformis, a muscle somewhere down in the rear end that can squash the sciatic nerve and cause sciatica. In the half squat the ligaments that balance out the knee are remiss, while they are taught in the full squat, hence the half squat destabilizes the knee. The half squat empowers solid quads however powerless hamstrings which can wreck for your cruciate ligaments (in the event that you ski and would prefer not to blow your cruciates – don't do half squats with a Swiss ball or on a Smith machine).



http://99buildingmuscle.com/

 
At June 17, 2016 at 2:57 AM, Blogger ellsyeperry4 said...

Cruiser bicycles are for the most part accessible in run of the mill sizes like little, medium, substantial and additional huge. Be that as it may, in the event that you are ever in uncertainty, run with the littler size. Expense is the following concern. With such a variety of producers turning out with these bicycles, it is anything but difficult to fall for the most widely recognized error - purchasing modest and trading off quality. Regularly, modest bicycles need quality.

http://thefit55.com/

 
At June 18, 2016 at 1:07 AM, Blogger juliadoli66 said...

Accordingly, golf for wellness does mean playing the diversion itself, as well as on the workouts that you have to do out of the course to prime your body for that opening in-one. Golfers routinely take part in resistance preparing and center steadiness activities to fortify the muscle bunches required for that flawless golf swing. To enhance adaptability and scope of movement, recreational and focused golfers additionally take part in Yoga, Pilates and different types of adaptability preparing, There is no better place to do a workout than in the wide and beautiful greens of a fairway.


http://aboutbuildingmuscle1.com/

 
At July 23, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lengthened and so the load can appear superior This creates a lot of hysteria which allows in challenging the muscle tissues further Resistance categories are very versatile and come in countless styles and sizes These also come with attachments


http://123binaryautotrading.com/

 
At July 23, 2016 at 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Throwing the loads around in the gym, but rather when you are in your deep rest or chowing down on healthy and healthy meals. I find it best to incorporate a 2 to 3 day continuous relax period every 7 days, by getting these lengthy breaks you are giving


http://binaryoptions44.com/

 
At July 24, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Blogger Awais Butt said...

Carbohydrate meals and healthy and balanced body fat to maintain potency and efficacy and firmness. And one of the best methods to do that is to use a specialized eating approach that may help maintain the muscle cells of one's personal body.

http://binaryoptionrobothelp.com/

 
At July 26, 2016 at 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meals are a necessary portion of a appropriate diet strategy, you want to cut down take in if you are trying to develop trim muscle huge. This is not saying to cut them out completely as they help your whole body program release insulin, which is needed for energy and to help with muscle repair. 4. Eat More Vegetables Eating


http://binaryoptionsadvice9.com/

 
At July 27, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Blogger SEO Tools said...

Produce the same results is going to an expensive salon for a skilled pedicure is an electrical callus cleaner. There are an amazing array of electrical powered callus elimination currently available to rip into those legs calluses which spoil the look of

http://top4binaryoptionssignal.com/

 
At July 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Year-old woman. When it comes to weight lifting at an advanced age, former Miss Olympia Cory Everson published a post in 2012 where she mentioned weight lifting twice a One week with her 90-year-old father-in law: "He is happiest when he is in

http://binaryoptionsscamwatch.com/

 
At July 28, 2016 at 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proteins such as meat, lamb, turkey etc. are other excellent options for zinc oxide. Moreover, your whole human body absorbs zinc oxide readily from animal protein rather than from plant resources. This gives men who are non-vegetarians a clear


http://scambinaryoptionssignal.com/

 
At July 29, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Blogger Blog Post said...

Gradually providing the load down again to the beginning place. Most individuals, in any kind of coaching, seem to neglect the negative section of the raise (that is, providing the load down again in a forcing activity or returning the load to the beginning place in a pulling movement). Adding these little variations to your

http://qbinaryoptions.com/

 
At July 31, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Blogger Awais Butt said...

in soldiers. Going on a fast improves androgenic hormonal or testosterone because it spikes HGH release in your whole human body. Clinical evidence shows that fasting can enhance the development of all the other testosterone in your whole human body that support androgenic hormonal or testosterone manufacturing. Basically,


http://binaryoptionsrip.com/

 
At August 1, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Blogger Welldon said...

Wardrobe of typical you and me, filled with different designs and colors of shoes. Yes, I love shoes and never hesitate from buying shoes of different kinds to embellish our legs. However, recently, I developed a pain in my foot. I was feeling the agony

http://binaryoptions97.com/

 
At August 2, 2016 at 11:47 PM, Blogger Welldon said...

You look at the females aspects, you now have so many different stages of bikini, figure, fitness and body competitions stemming from a low quantity of muscularity to an extremely excellent degree of muscularity. What's one of the significant

http://binaryoptions82.com/

 
At August 3, 2016 at 11:53 PM, Blogger jameskyla389 said...

The different changes of the body's vitality like processing and assimilation are all controlled by the meridian focuses needle therapy concentrates on. As a general rule, it is not vitality but instead the response of the body to the insertion of the needles that causes the mending procedure.

http://binaryoptions21scam.com/

 
At August 3, 2016 at 11:53 PM, Blogger jameskyla389 said...

When you enter a needle, there are a progression of chemicals that the body triggers in light of the needle. These mix of chemicals traverse an extensive variety of impacts since they are never the same. Everything relies on upon the region of the body where the needle was embedded.

http://binaryoptions21scam.com/

 
At September 8, 2016 at 12:10 AM, Blogger kateberry222 said...

Your hand is experiencing forward is super nation and shift the other way so that your hand is experiencing behind you is probation) Using a number of places with fairly neutral, probated and superannuated motions are important in developing larger, more powerful, attractive hands.


c4preworkoutgreat
gaingymjunkies
myfitnessrevealed
preworkoutmuscle
stayfitsports

 
At September 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Blogger kivenobrain said...

If you're new to get ups, try them out by standing on a box or regular first. Instead of grabbing the bar from a dead hang position, you're starting the activity at the top of the execute out and lowering yourself down and back again up again.


http://intensetraningsupp.com/
http//musclesupplementsrev.com/
http://myworkoutsupp.com/
http://preworkoutfacts.com/
http://supplementreviewsabt.com/

 
At October 20, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Blogger kivenobrain said...

Boost the bodyweight and reps weekly to create progressive overload and increases in muscular huge. As you the appropriate way improve the weights and the diet plan plan.


http://c4preworkoutgreat.com/stay-fit-in-gym/

http://gaingymjunkies.com/get-muscle-mass-fast/


http://intensetraningsupp.com/muscle-growth-keys/


http://musclesupplementsrev.com/post-training/

http://myfitnessrevealed.com/keep-supported-muscles/

http://myworkoutsupp.com/9-2/

http://preworkoutfacts.com/building-in-weight/

http://preworkoutmuscle.com/vegetarian-diet/

http://stayfitsports.com/muscle-mass/

http://supplementreviewsabt.com/muscle-mass/

 
At October 20, 2016 at 10:46 PM, Blogger kivenobrain said...

Sleep Finally, last but not least, don't overlook sleep. Sleep is critical for achievement with your main purpose of studying how to the appropriate way because it's when one's body system goes into deep restoration mode.


http://c4preworkoutgreat.com/stay-fit-in-gym/

http://gaingymjunkies.com/get-muscle-mass-fast/


http://intensetraningsupp.com/muscle-growth-keys/


http://musclesupplementsrev.com/post-training/

http://myfitnessrevealed.com/keep-supported-muscles/

http://myworkoutsupp.com/9-2/

http://preworkoutfacts.com/building-in-weight/

http://preworkoutmuscle.com/vegetarian-diet/

http://stayfitsports.com/muscle-mass/

http://supplementreviewsabt.com/muscle-mass/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll