Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

My Mother


Bushra Bibi is my mother, she has many different roles to fill in her life. She is caring sister, daughter, care giver, wife, friend, and for me, I have the blessing of being able to call her ‘Mom’.
She is not formally educated but she indeed is an exceptional wife, the kind of respect for my dad, she instilled in us is simply superb. She raised five children into adulthood, she did it well. Her love is boundless and her energy unmatched. She is a source of inspiration to more people than she will ever know.
The three of us siblings have all received our education and are independent and self-supporting and two are still having fantastic study ; my parents expected nothing less, and we did our best to make them proud. My father wanted it that way and my mother encouraged and supported us in every sense of the word.
We love you Mom, more than you know, and we will continue to love you, forever.
On mothers day i really miss her and also regret that i am not repaying her love as i could have.

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 9:52 AM,

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

happy mothers day..may u live long.to all the mothers..
whatever da way we use to expres
da way to love
da way to share
its nothng but just a trial
excpt da satisfction dat u knw our feelngs cuz
ur heart,beats in us.so no need to make world to realise.u knw how much we love u mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll