Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

How to be safe from POLICE


Have you ever face the police officer??People in society we might be the victim of Police so as public service i will tell some tips how to be at safe end not to be kicked by them. All know these are very cruel and emotionless persons but only some tips can effect them. Let i tell you the story that I had observed myself and concluded that how much intelligent our Police officers are. One I had a chance to travel for long drive from Capital city to my desired destination I was with my friend we had cover our journey and was near to reach when some Police men were standing on the road they stopped us and asked to view driving license my friend had driving license and we gave license to them then they asked us to view the document copy of the car luckily we had and we gave it to officer after some reasoning he asked us to open the bonnet of car my friend opened it. He looked at engine and then on document copy of car and said your car is mashkook. We were shocked because it was zero meter car and bought it last month we built our courage and asked the reason the Police man replied that you engine number on document copy does not match with number on your car engine. I hold the document copy and ask the officer to match it with car engine it was same the police officer raised the objection that the edge of digit"8" is not clearly closed it seems to be "3" I insisted and argued a lot but he did not accept then suddenly my friend call him and place some thing in his pocket I dont know what that was i then just listen that sentence from Police officer that"yah yah it is clear and complete digit now"
So I concluded in mostly cases that if you have to face a Police officer you must have to be confident, enough money in your pocket or you must be smoking with a loaded gun otherwise it is better to obey the Law.

Labels:

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 9:14 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll