Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

Happy Birthday to me!!


yeahhh today im celebrating my 27st birthday! I am so gratefull for the another year of my life! not forgetting with the blessed of God I have made a very good career, friend and family throughout my life. Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness , time is master, life evaluated me  in every step of my life and taught me a useful lesson, I feel really deplorable for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year.I pray to God Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you. Amen

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 10:17 AM,

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

fabolous...Happy Birthday.may u have many more.may u b blessed wid all da ease nd happines u ever wished for...ameen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll