Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

Oops..... Problem

Sometime such a situations are raised that its very hard to face them actually the reason is that we don't have confined ourselves to bear these. Have you ever such a experience ?? Ah let me tell you first before you put yourself in this fever. Problems are always raised due to the negligence of buddies some problem are created by God I don't have solution of such a problem but in daily life I have solution of almost every problem. If you are in problem first of all feel cool and after taking bath dress up your and imagine that only you can solve this problem without telling it to your parents. Just implement the first solution that you have suppose against that situation. If some responsible authority deny to solve your problem just come back and find like and dislike of that person in next morning just try to give some type of benefits to that person and appear to close him with a smile surely you will win in that problem if you are facing any problem please send me your problem I will send you solution you can mail me I will send you solution.

Labels:

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 2:56 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll