Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

Heroes of Mankind

Engineers are always very much conceptual and hardworking persons in this world. They are always facilitating world with their efforts weather it is basic product like needle,wheel or most enjoyable and latest Internet like things. Some personalities are geographical heroes who are limited to their are but engineers are universal heroes of mankind. So they deserve more respect in society. They are very logical and technical. I remember I was taking class and my respected teacher Engineer Sajid Iqbal(UOG) asked me a question and I was not sure about answer but I make answer and then he asked me to prove my answer with logic because my answer was true but problem was that I put answer on heuristics I was not having any logic so my lips were locked. In this condition Engineer Sajid said that we are not studying sociology that (ky 3 baar tallaq, tallaq, tallaq kehny sy tallaq ho jati ha) after saying three time divorce it will be divorced. Its science, here facts and logic is basic of everything. If you give answer then you must have to prove it logically.
Beside this so many cases I have observed that engineers are much different from other graduates. Now I would like to tell you the top story of last 20 years in Pakistan. Its was 1992 and there were no much ISPs in Pakistan and bandwidth rates were very much high touching skies almost twenty two  thousands US dollars per month for 1MB. In local college lab an engineer have to perform some practicals related to routing and switching so they need bandwidth of 1MBPs or Switch, But both things were very much costly and unaffordable for that person. So after reasoning they perform some practices and use the available router as switch saving 22 thousands US dollars per month. This concepts leads in market and that person become very much famous. I asked him how you did it he said simply by a command, because router can work up-to third layer and people think that it works on only third layer so I started to use it as switch. So it can be said engineers are most important in economy of any state.
I pay regard to all Engineers of world who contributed something in the development of mankind.

Labels: , ,

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 10:58 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll