Shahab-e-Saqib

Saqib Naveed's Blog

Impact of time on Animals

I am greatly inspired by the current era in which we are living. Its much social and easy to live. Everyone is liberal here or almost semi-liberal.This age has also great impact on animal as well believe me even dogs are social. I remember when I was in my village I was approximately ten years old.

It was trend that almost every family has a dog in their house for safety reasons, mostly for their sheep, cows or buffaloes.Whenever I had to pass that way I was much confused and normally select that path to my destination that was dogs free, weather it was long, hardy or of hurdles.And it was the same case with majority of children and ladies. Some men were not afraid of this all I don't know what was the logic behind it.But recently I have observed that even children are playing with dogs in civilized and big city but in villages this phenomenon is very rare and mostly now when dogs see any child they run away.

After reasoning I have concluded that really things changes with time but this era has changed even the lifestyle of animal also.      

posted by Saqib Naveed @ 1:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Saqib Naveed

Web This Blog

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money? Add to Technorati Favorites Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Blog Roll